Past Due Accounts
We want to help you protect your credit rating. If you are currently past due on an account, we want to work with you to resolve the matter.
If you are able to make your payment now:
There are several ways to pay:
- Western Union Speedpay — Call 888.608.6682 or click here to pay online ($7.50 fee). This service is available 24/7 for your convenience.
- Visit a Branch — Make your payment in person at any of our six branches or a Shared Branch location.
- Wire the money — Visit the Western Union website. Western Union provides three easy pay options:
- Quick Collect — This transaction is completed at a Western Union location. You will need a code city (LBSFINANCIAL) and the state (CA). The fee for this service is $12.99.
- Quick Collect by Phone — Call 800.634.3422, press 2. MasterCard, Visa, Discover or a check card with the Visa or MasterCard logo is accepted. The fee for this service varies based on payment amount. Availability of this service varies by state.
- Quick Collect Online — Visit the Western Union website, click on "send money transfer online" and follow the instructions. MasterCard, Visa, or a check card with the Visa or MasterCard logo is accepted. The fee for this service varies by state.
If you are not able to pay at this time, it is important that you contact us:
Contact one of our LBS Financial collections representatives to help determine a plan that will get you financially back on track with your loan payments. We have several alternatives which, if you qualify, could get your loan up-to-date thereby protecting your valuable credit rating. To find out if there is a plan that works best for you:
Transfer your auto loan
Get a great rate and lower monthly payments!