The world-wide web—it brings the world to your doorstep. And it brings LBS Financial right along with it. From your home, your office, or anywhere you choose, you can access your accounts day and night through CU OnLine. Just plug in. And come on in.
- CU OnLine is free of charge and available 24/7
- View your account information
- View images of cleared checks and check on ATM or electronic transactions
- View account history
- Import your account information into Quicken using One Step Update or export it from CU OnLine
- View Pending Transactions
- A sum of outstanding transactions that have not yet cleared (and affect your funds availability) appear on the website. This will help you stay on top of your spending at all times
- Transfer money
- Transfer within your Credit Union accounts (Share Savings, Share Draft/Checking or Money Market) or from your LBS Financial Visa and other open-end loans
- Transfer money to other accounts at the Credit Union if you have the account number and the first three digits of the Member's last name. This is great for one time transfers
- Set up multiple accounts. This option allows CU OnLine users to set up access to more than one account provided you know the user ID and password for that second (or third) account. To sign up, click on Your Preferences > Multiple Accounts in CU OnLine
- Set up cross accounts for accounts you transfer to often (saves the account number setup to make future transfers easier). Click here for the cross account application (also works for HomeTeller)
- Set up recurring transfers
- Make loan payments
- Transfer from within your account or from a cross account. For loans at other financial institutions, use Bill Payer
- Open Accounts
- Open additional savings, money market and share certificate accounts directly through CU OnLine
- Set up E-Lerts
- Set up alert emails to better manage your account. For instance, if your balance falls below $200, you could set this as a trigger to receive an email warning that you have a low balance
- Set-Up Overdraft Privileges
- Set-up the order in which your accounts can protect your Checking account
- Make withdrawals
- A Credit Union check can be sent directly to the address on your account
- Free online Bill Payer
Get started today - it's free!Call the Credit Union or visit any of our branch offices to have CU OnLine activated on your account. New Members: have CU OnLine activated at the time you open your account.
For your security, we require 128 bit encryption when you log on to either CU OnLine or one of our secure online forms. All major browsers such as Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera and FoxFire come standard with 128 bit encryption. If you receive an error message when trying to reach the CU OnLine log-on page or one of our online forms, in Internet Explorer, go to the menu and choose Help>About Internet Explorer. If the "Cypher Strength" is less than 128 bit, you need to upgrade. Click here to go to the Microsoft Internet Explorer download site.
Transfer your auto loan
Get a great rate and lower monthly payments!