Teen Savings Account
Babysitting income, first paychecks, and allowances need a safe place to grow. Our Teen Savings Account earns dividends and gives your teen access to their funds with their own ATM card.
- ATM card in teen's name with $200 daily limit*
- Access to Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Access to over 30,000 free CO-OP ATMS nationwide
- Earns dividends
- Paper or electronic statements
- No monthly fees
- Your funds are insured to at least $250,000 by a Federal Government agency (NCUA)
- Ages 13-17
- Must have parent/guardian as co-owner on account
- Child's birth certificate, school ID, or California State ID and social security number required at time of initial account opening
- $5 opening deposit; $1 one-time Membership fee
Teen Savings accounts are governed by Government Regulation D, limiting the number of withdrawals from your account each month.
*May require qualification.