Youth Savings Account
It's never too early to open your child's first savings account. Teach them the value of saving by depositing birthday money, allowances, and other funds.
- Special gift with account opening
- Access to Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- ATM card available (in parent/guardian name(s) only)*
- Access to over 30,000 free CO-OP ATMS nationwide
- Earn dividends
- Paper or electronic statements
- No monthly fees
- Your funds are insured to at least $250,000 by a Federal Government agency (NCUA)
- Ages 0-12
- Must have parent/guardian as co-owner on account
- Child's birth certificate, school ID, or California State ID and social security number required at time of initial account opening
- $5 opening deposit; $1 one-time Membership fee
Youth Savings accounts are governed by Government Regulation D, limiting the number of withdrawals from your account each month.
*May require qualification.